Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lunch Date

 
 
I don't get that many lunch dates with my husband so I definitely wanted to wear something nice. It seems like on an everyday basis he only gets to see me in my workout gear and no makeup. What to wear what to wear what to wear argggghhhh. You know how you just stare in your closet and nothing looks cute enough or you have already worn everything a thousand times before.  The rifling started and there it was...my BCBG skirt I almost forgot about it.  Pictures don't do it justice the fabric is soooo amazing it not only has an intricate pattern but it also this unique green sheen. I purchased it at the BCBG outlet for $39.00. I paired it with a Vince sweater and Ralph Lauren Boots.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
BCBG skirt found similar, Vince sweater found similar, Ralph Lauren boots found similar, Ring Forever 21 found similar, Necklace JCrew Factory similar, Bracelets similar, similar .

No comments:

Post a Comment