Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Joining #give500 Things Challenge

Disapproving owl does not approve 
I have lots of "stuff" that takes up precious space, moving items from one place to another without actually using "said" item is not my idea of fun. So to make my house a better space and to teach Ava about charity & giving things away I am joining the wonderful & ever inspiring Emily from Joyful Abode in giving away 500 items by the year end. This junk will out of my home so I can ring 2013 in with joy and zero clutter. Please visit Joyful Abode to pledge your commitment at http://www.joyfulabode.com/2012/10/04/give500-things-challenge/.

I'm creating a new "rule" for the house, for every item that comes in one must go. So I just bought these perfect skinny jeans http://secondstochange.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-new-love.html so I'm going to get rid of a pair of pants that doesn't fit anymore instead of holding on to them "in case". Because, come on, even "in case" every item I own is in the wash I would NOT wear "those" pants.

I will be writing posts on here asking for your help in finding families in need to send items to if I have exhausted all local options. And on that note I will be giving away my amazing but no longer needed Hygeia pump. Look for a giveaway post coming soon for your opportunity to win it.

Out with the old and in with the bliss.
#Give500 Challenge at Joyful Abode

1 comment: