Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kids and Light Switches



Kids and light switches...Come on really is it that hard?  Can't they just press down on that little switch...You know the one that's on the wall...right next to the hand print they leave when they exit the room...I constantly remind them...I have eliminated playtime...oh I've even threatened peanut butter and jelly for a week...(my little one would actually love that)...Perhaps when I get them a job to pay the electric bill maybe then the lights will finally go out...(I'm thinking bathroom duty)...Or maybe even reading a few books about global warming and protecting the earth's environment...Is that mean? I didn't think so either...If anything it will be good for them.  Just like Ann Landers said "It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings."  (Hopefully my kids will become successful at turning out the lights but in the meantime they WILL be able to clean a toilet.) So Today teach your children something...anything...They are the future... 
Obviously I turned off the lights....
Woohoo I don't have to clean bathrooms today.

No comments:

Post a Comment