Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pick Me Up Tuesday





Feeling blue??? I was until I planned a trip to the shoe store...I mean look how cute these are...how could they not make you happy...I had not been to DSW in a long time because it seemed like every time I went the shoes weren't marked down enough...well they sent me a coupon for $20.00 off a $40.00 purchase...of course I couldn't resist I just had to go...I found these amazing flats on the clearance rack (mine were 39.96 with an additional 40% off in store) and along with the coupon I ending up purchasing them for only $15.96 plus I got a free bag...Score...I paired them with a Hale Bob top that had the cutest little heart print from TJmaxx I only paid $16.99, skinnies from Gap, Juicy Couture bracelet Nordstrom Rack marked down to $19.99 and a black belt...



 


 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment