Monday, September 17, 2012

It's all in the Details




So I am in the store and this dress literally spoke to me.  It not only had eyelet detailing, a little poof in the shoulder and an amazing scalloped edge along the bottom hem...but it was an additional 50% off the marked down price making the ending price around $50.00...this was definitely going to be my dress...(I said this to myself even before trying it on...thank goodness it fit) Remember I buy my pieces so that they can be versatile...In the above photo I am wearing this dress on a very hot August day...but this dress is also wearable in the fall just pair it with a black blazer, boots and tights...Perfect for a Holiday Party.





Dress Off Saks found similar and similar, Necklace JCrew factory, Earrings Banana Republic Factory Store found similar, Sunglasses (Michael Kors from TJmaxx 19.99) found similar, Bangles found similar, Shoes Off Saks found similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment