Saturday, September 8, 2012

A PoP of Colors

 
 
Have you ever thought of putting Bright Yellow, Mint and Coral together? I know you think I am totally crazy at this point...Well maybe I am...but don't you think it's just too darn cute...even better it was super comfortable...I found the top on a mega clearance sale at our Off Saks Factory Outlet Store...at $40.00 I almost walked away from it because of the price but loved the fit...the buttons on the side...the design around the collar...I know a weak moment...aghh I am crazy...I better not slop anything on it for the next 10 years so I can get my money's worth out of it...the shorts and necklace are also from a Factory Store...JCrew...my favorite ring of all time was from Forever 21...I bought it two years ago and I think only paid $2.95...the bracelets I have had for a long time...let's call them vintage...I can't even remember where I got them.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top Milly found similar, Shorts JCrew Factory (coral sold out try the purple), Owl ring Forever 21 found similar, Necklace JCrew Factory found similar, vintage bracelets found similar, Shoes flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment