Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh Cardigan, How I Love Thee Let Me Count The Ways

Last week after my sister found out that I was wearing my winter coat in the house for warmth (former California girl here) she took me shopping for some warm clothes. First we went to the thrift store where I found a lot of sweaters but most were pilled or had small arms which would be perfect if I was a dinosaur but unfortunately I'm not. Next we went to Target I found the cutest cardigan on sale for $15 Target Boyfriend Cardigan by Mossimo. (I've linked to it here but online its back up to $22.99.) I went daring and veered from my normal black, brown, blue and picked yellow. Now they have lots of other styles of cardigans but this was the only one with pockets and with a toddler the more pockets the better.

 
Counting down the top five reasons why I love my Target Boyfriend Cardigan

1. Affordability. I was able to get mine on sale for $15.00. Regular price is $22.99.
2. Pockets. Perfect size for either your phone, keys or a snack for little one.
3. Color. The colors are amazing they have ten colors to choose from. Mine is Sierra Gold.
4. Comfort. Target not only thought of the perfect shape and length but also used a sweater fabric that is super soft and warm.
5. Stylish. Cardigans are so versatile that they can be worn with any type of skirts, shorts, leggings, dresses, pants and my fav skinny jeans. 
 

 
 
 
 

Cardigan Target, Top Thrifted found similar, Wedge Boots gift found similar, Clutch Nine West gifted from Ross found similar online.







3 comments:

  1. I love a bargain shopper- getting the features you need at good price! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love target clothes! I had a light blue lightweight boyfriend sweater a couple years ago but it got blood stains in a bounce house incident and so i turned it into a jumper dress for Sirena, then i got one in oxblood (i just really liked the stain colors...ha ha ew jk) that i LOVE buti put it away for summer and have yet to find that winter box. I love your boys too! Can't wait top get some of those, but it'll have to wait. Great color on you, Kate! I love stepping outside my color comfort zones!

    ReplyDelete