Hygeia is not paying me for this post and the pump is from my own hard earned money. Words are all my own. I simply love Hygeia. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Now granted it is used but Hygeia is multi user so totally safe to share. Also my pump has a little less than a year on the warranty but hey its a warranty, I do not know any other company gives a 3 year warranty on their pumps.
Now the start of Ava & my breastfeeding relationship was NOT pretty or heartwarming but Hygeia changed that. I had even used a hospital grade pump prior to the Hygeia Enjoye and I could NOT tell the difference, yes the Enjoye is just as good as the hospital grade pump I used. Ava would not nurse from my right side for the first 3 months of her life. The Hygeia Enjoye kept my supply on that side up & I was able to produce just as much as my left side. It also helped me pump for her when I returned to work & had pumped enough for a donor baby.
I picked Hygeia for many reasons but here are a few
- WHO-code compliant!!
- Warranty is transferable to new owner
- They have a recycling program
- Closed system so can have multi users (safe to share & no yucky mold issues)
- Customer Service. I've worked in customer service & could never even attain the awesome level of service that Hygeia does. They are amazing specifically Kate Gulbransen who can be found on twitter as @HygeiaKate they have some great info at @HygeiaBaby also.
The only downside? The pump I bought that I'm offering to you does not have the internal battery so you must have access to a outlet. Now this was not a real issue once I bought a pumping bra which I have & can send with the pump if you want it. Multitasking for the win!! Again Hygeia has not offered me any money or items but they are offering the winner of this giveaway their very own (new) accessory kit.
You can buy it here at Hygeia
or enter below. USA only, sorry my international friends. Starts now and Ends November 19, 2012 at 5:00 pm est.
- Comment below you can just say you need it or you can tell your story (I welcome all stories it makes it seem more normal that its not all rainbows and angels singing but I like those too)
- Please subscribe to Posts (see in left hand side)
- Optional: Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SecondsToChange
- Optional: You can get extra points by sending friends to vote for you, they can "vote" for your comment by commenting that the pump should go to you (name that you used on your comment) Also you get extra points if they also subscribe to our posts & like us on Facebook)
I am sad my & Ava's breastfeeding relationship ended the way it did after the accident and this is like the final key in my mental healing of that. Thank you my friends for following our story.
Giveaway closed ****** thank you all for entering and congrats to Kim MamaDaisiey, please DM me your address.