Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Crafts Introducing The Party Artisan

You may have not heard about The Party Artisan she is from the UK and all. I think she is amazing which is why I'm talking about her today. Her site http://thepartyartisan.co.uk/ has some fabulous party ideas. Go check it out NOW go on I'll wait. Fab Right?


Not only does she have fab party stuff to buy but she also has some free holiday printables on her blog. The printable reindeer herd is oh so cute and the paper angel amazing!!! So I went to her site just link you there but I see she's got some new posts up I'll be over there the rest of the day.

Please comment here & link me if you blogged about holiday crafting or know other sites for any holiday crafts you enjoy, we are a mixed religion family & all. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment